10 Benefits of Hair Extensions
1. Not permanent. Unlike color and cuts, extensions are reversible! Try them out, if you feel they're not for you then take them out with little to no effects on your own hair.
2. Have length, but want volume? Adding extensions will pump up the volume and give your hair movement! Achieve the style you want with a little more volume!
3. Add length. Extensions will instantly give you the long hair you've been wanting. Get up to 22" in just a few hours!
4. Add color without any damage to your hair. Get highlights with the color of your choice. You can easily take them out when you're over it!
5. Feel more confident! You will instantly feel sexier, more feminine, and more energized!
6. Cover any split ends. When hair extensions are attached you will have healthy hair all over again! Extensions will help cover all your damaged ends and leave your hair looking shiny and fabulous!
7. Grow your natural hair out. Give your hair a break and let the extensions take the heat. While wearing the extensions it will give your hair time to grow to your desired length.
8. Look younger. Hair extensions will present a healthier, younger more vibrant looking you!
We are Number One!
“When you love what you do, every day is a Holiday,” this is the motto that Capricio Salon lives by. We genuinely love being in the business of beauty and making people feel beautiful! In 2010 we were awarded Best Salon in WISN’s Best of Milwaukee A-list competition. In 2011 we were recognized by the U.S. Commerce Association in their “Best of Local Business” program in the Hairdressers category. And now in 2012 we have been awarded a 5-Star rating in customer satisfaction from the Talk of the Town association as well as placing 3rd in the A-list competition! This could not have been possible without our loyal clientele and the incredible talent of our staff! Thank you to everyone who has supported us through the years!
First things first. Would you like your hair up or down? It’s like asking, would you like meat or fish for dinner?
Second, are you a plain Jane, or a glamour girl? Plain Jane’s feel more comfortable in a lower, simpler, not too detailed type of hairstyle, whereas, glamour girls might want a higher, fuller, curlier and bigger statement hairstyle.
Third, make sure to get a hairstyle that compliments your facial structure. That means, if you have a small or big forehead, try sweeping your bangs. If you have a square jaw line, try leaving some tendrils around your face to soften the strong lines. If you have a long lean face, stay away from a high up-do, as it will elongate your face even more.
Finally, get a hairstyle that also compliments your bridal gown: -Princess Ball gown will look best with a bigger and higher up-do
-Heavily decorated and beaded gowns will look best with curls and randomness
-Vintage gowns look best with finger waves and thick curls
-Strapless gowns will look best with some hair down
-Halter top gowns will look best with the hair up and off the shoulders
“In all of the wedding cake, hope is the sweetest of plums.”
What to expect on the morning of your wedding day:
Long hair has always been considered epitome of feminine beauty. Nothing has changed...
The dream of long hair perfection is, often, only met with great difficulties.
The BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT is the most innovative and effective professional smoothing treatment in the WORLD!
Through the use of a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex and a proprietary polymer system, the Brazilian Blowout actually improves the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. The end result is smooth, healthy, frizz-free hair with radiant shine!
At Capricio Salon & Spa, our talented hair and skin technicians will give you the time and expertise necessary to provide you with a unique, stylish look that complements your personality and your lifestyle..